Saturday, March 28, 2009




Once upon a time a princess called Autumn had a birthday. She had a strawberry and vanilla cake, with berry flavoured marshmallow fondant, and she lived happily ever after.




I wish the photos did this cake justice, it was very pretty, with a stream, a bridge and two kissing swans on the water. Everything was edible, made from fondant and painted with food coloring. I was particularly happy with the flowers, it was the first time I had used the daisy cutter and I think they are very different. I will use them for some Easter cakes I am making this year.


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the detail and daisies on this cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cakes are amazing, but this one is particular is just spectacular!!!!! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete